All events are in Eastern Time (ET) unless otherwise noted in the event description.
- Start: 9/29/2021 @12:00PM
- End: 9/29/2021 @1:00PM
- Event Type: AEHIS Foundation Focus Group
Each device in your fleet has unique characteristics and managing the systems that keep them up to date takes a lot of time. The risk of out of compliance medical devices is not acceptable, so Medigate has integrated the patching workflow with key device manufacturers, ensuring that your connected device environment is consistently up to date.
VP of Product
VP of Sales Engineering & Technology Alliances
- Start: 9/30/2021 @10:00AM
- End: 9/30/2021 @11:00AM
- Event Type: Innovation Beyond the Edge
- Start: 10/19/2021 @2:00PM
- End: 10/19/2021 @3:00PM
- Event Type: AEHIS LIVE Webinar
Many organizations establish objectives for their cybersecurity program, yet they often lack a comprehensive cybersecurity roadmap. The lack of a clear roadmap leads to difficulties determining cybersecurity priorities and understanding where to invest limited resources. The lack of a complete cybersecurity roadmap also makes it difficult to engage in meaningful strategic conversations with other organization leaders.
Once you have a strong roadmap defined, the use of cybersecurity metrics provides a powerful way to describe progress and achievements that can bridge understanding between business units.
During this session, we will focus on how to establish a comprehensive cybersecurity roadmap, including how to use metrics to show progress and to drive change in your organization.
- Learn how to evaluate your vulnerabilities and risk tolerance to set clear priorities
- Learn how to set a 3-year roadmap based on your cybersecurity maturity
- Learn how to track cybersecurity progress and achievements using metrics
John Gomez, CEO Sensato Cybersecurity Solutions
- Start: 10/23/2021 @12:00AM
- End: 10/26/2021 @12:00AM
- Event Type: Boot Camp