AEHIS has responded to the major regulations impacting healthcare cybersecurity since 2014. Leveraging the perspectives of health IT security executives, AEHIS seeks to improve the cybersecurity readiness of the healthcare industry through engagement with federal regulators.
- CHIME & AEHIS comment letter to NIST on Cybersecurity Draft Framework (Apr 2017)
- CHIME & AEHIS Response to NIST RFI on Enhancing Cybersecurity (Sep 2016)
- CHIME Letter to FDA on Device Interoperable Medical Devices (Apr 2016)
- CHIME & AEHIS Letter to FDA on “Postmarket Management of Cybersecurity in Medical Devices” (Apr 2016)
- CHIME & AEHIS Comments to NIST Regarding the Views on the Framework for Improving Critical Infrastructure
Cybersecurity (Feb 2016)