The AEHIS Foundation is a non-profit organization comprised of select healthcare information security vendors and professional services firms. AEHIS Foundation members benefit from a unique opportunity to partner and collaborate with member CISOs and other top level IT security executives.
Foundation partners become an integral part of the organization enabling them to connect frequently with active and engaged healthcare IT leaders through organization-sponsored education and events.
Benefits of membership include:
- Two registrations to AEHIS Annual Fall Summit
- Access to the AEHIS membership directory
- Access to the AEHIS website resources
- One online focus group with participation by AEHIS members
- One online educational webinar session (must be conducted in conjunction with an AEHIS member)
- Company logo prominently displayed on the AEHIS website
- Press release postings on the AEHIS website
Other Engagement Opportunities (additional fees apply):
- Access to the CHIME Cooperative Member Services Program, provided by CHIME Technologies
- Access to the CHIME Advisory Board Services Program
- Access to the CHIME Speakers Bureau
Annual Investment: $10,000 (per calendar year)