2019 AEHIS Board Nominations
The board position is a three-year term starting on January 1, 2019.
As an AEHIS Board member, duties include:
- Participation in monthly one-hour board conference calls
- Providing general guidance and direction on matters affecting the growth and development of the organization
- Possibly performing additional duties related to representing the association as requested by the chair or staff
- Additional support and time may be required of each board member on committees or other involvement
- Committee positions are determined at the beginning of each calendar year
- Total time requirement: 2-3 hours per month, and additional time depending on committee involvement
Candidates for election to the board must meet the following criteria:
- Must have been an active member for the past year
- Must have participated in any of the following: committee work, Fall Summit, educational webinars, online focus groups, surveys, collaboration with peers, etc.
If you meet the AEHIS Board nomination criteria, please complete the following before our deadline of October 12, 2018: