Register for the AEHIS Healthcare Security Leaders Forum 2022 Today!
Co-Located with InfoSec World | In-Person Event
Join us Sept. 26 – 28 in Lake Buena Vista, FL!
Learning Opportunities | Networking & Community | Cybersecurity Leaders Toolbox
Healthcare information security leaders from provider organizations across the U.S. and internationally will learn about critical threats, prevention and mitigation strategies from their peers and industry experts while also connecting with counterparts from other industry sectors in this one-of-a-kind conference. This Forum is open to AEHIS Members, AEHIT Members, AEHIA Members, and CHIME Members.
The Challenges in Healthcare Security
As a digital health leader, you must lead your team through increasingly complex issues:
1. Defend the attack surfaces now growing and multiplying in digital health
2. Explore supply chain issues that now include 3rd, 4th and even 5th-party levels
3. Outthink and pre-empt bad actors
4. Understand the threats that geopolitics bring to the cyber world
5. Innovate despite budgetary constraints
⬇ Why should you attend the AEHIS Healthcare Security Leaders Summit? ⬇
Loaded Toolbox to Navigate Security Issues
1. Get the insight and collaboration you need to keep your healthcare organization secure in today’s challenging cybersecurity environment!
2. Gather with expert peers from the security industry for intense networking and solution-building to create a security-first environment in a post-pandemic world.
3. Benefit from the latest intelligence and solutions to address advanced, persistent threat risks!
This members-only Forum for the Association for Executives in Healthcare Information Security (AEHIS) will take place in coordination with InfoSec World, the leading cybersecurity conference for security executives.
Brainstorm with Healthcare Security Leaders from Around the World!
Don’t miss the event that fuses the best of AEHIS Member networking with the idea-rich, cross-industry think tank of InfoSec World!
HSL Forum 2022 Registration
• $1295 – Main AEHIS Conference (includes the InfoSec Keynotes and other activities*)
• $1295 – CHISL Prep Course + CHISL Exam
• $1295 – Leadership Summit – 1 ½ day program
• $2195 – 2 Programs (AEHIS Forum and Leadership Summit)
• $2195 – 2 Programs (AEHIS Forum and CHISL Prep Course + CHISL Exam)
• $2995 – All 3 programs (Leadership Summit, AEHIS Forum, and CHISL prep course + CHISL Exam)
Your Forum Registration Includes:
1. Major keynote addresses on the InfoSec World stage
2. Access to AEHIS-exclusive content, events, networking, and exhibits
3. Reserved seating for the best of healthcare information security updates, announcements, conversations, and educational programming, including the most recent security strategies and resources
Map your personal path to leadership success at the AEHIS pre-conference Leadership Academy for healthcare CISOs and security directors.
Earn your Certified Healthcare Information Security Leader (CHISL) certification with a focused preparation course and special administration of the examination. Showcase your expertise in the industry with CHISL, healthcare’s only security certification designed by security leaders for security leaders.
Cancel on or before August 26, 2022 → Full refund of registration fees
Cancel after August 26, 2022 → No refunds will be issued
Please note: Attendance is not transferable to another person or to another offering of the program.
Hotel & Venue Information
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
1000 W. Lake Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL.
A block of discounted rooms at a rate of $249 per night has been reserved at Disney’s Coronado Springs for AEHIS/InfoSec World Attendees. We also have rooms in the Gran Destino Tower at Coronado Springs at a rate of $299. These rooms will be available to all registered and confirmed conference delegates, speakers, and sponsors until August 24, 2022.
We encourage you to book your hotel room as soon as possible since the room block sells out well in advance of the conference. Please make note of the hotel room policy—please see the Hotel & Travel section of InfoSec World’s website for more details.
Click the button below to obtain your access code and register for your hotel.
Disney Ticket Info: https://www.mydisneygroup.com/infosec22
Please contact your Account Director for information on sponsorship opportunities or view the sponsorship opportunities available: