2018 Foundation Board Nominations
The board position is a three-year term starting January 1, 2019.
AEHIS Foundation Board member duties include:
- Participation in monthly one-hour board conference calls, held on the fourth Friday of each month, including possible in-person attendance at a board meeting held in conjunction with the annual Fall Summit
- Providing general guidance and direction on matters affecting the growth and development of the organization
- Possibly performing additional duties related to representing the association, as requested by the board chair or staff
- Additional support and time may be required of AEHIS Foundation Board members depending on committee involvement
Candidates for election to the board must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a current AEHIS Foundation member in good standing
- Must actively participate in or facilitate events including Fall Summit attendance, online focus groups, committee work, online education for members, surveys, etc.
If you meet the AEHIS Foundation Board nomination criteria, please complete the following before September 18, 2017:
Should you have any questions about the AEHIS Foundation Board of directors election process, please contact Erin Waggoner at [email protected].