2021 AEHIS Foundation Board Nominations
Elected AEHIS Foundation Board Members serve one 3-year term. Nominations for the 2022-2024 term close on October 29 with elections to follow. The next term officially begins on January 1, 2022.
AEHIS Foundation Board Member duties include:
- Participation in monthly one-hour board conference calls
- Providing general guidance and direction on matters affecting the growth and development of the organization
- Possibly performing additional duties related to representing the association, as requested by the board chair or staff
- Additional support and time may be required of AEHIS Foundation Board Members depending on committee involvement
Candidates for election to the Board must meet the following criteria:
- Must have been an active AEHIS Foundation Member for the past year
- Must have participated in any of the following: committee work, Fall Forum, educational webinars, online focus groups, surveys, collaboration with peers, etc.
If you meet the AEHIS Foundation Board nomination criteria, please complete the following before October 29, 2021:
Should you have any questions about the AEHIS Foundation Board election process, please contact David Finn, Vice President, AEHIS, AEHIT, & AEHIA at [email protected].